Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Social Butterfly

Second day of classes were good... my nose is sunburned. My Tuesday/Thursday schedules are pretty busy. I ended up dropping Latin. So much for sticking with it... Honestly, there has to be at least one each semester that I end up hating. So, I added another English class... it should be fun... and I think I'll still have plenty of work to keep me busy. I still have Geography, Core Humanities (which assigned about 8 huge books to be read), Creative Writing which has 4 books to be read and lots of writing to be done. Then my newest English class, which is a 304 level class, American Literature. Which.. being a lit class, will no doubt have lots of reading as well. And then we can't forget Wilderness survival! Thus, it should be fun fun fun! Otherwise, I have never been busier! I don't feel like I've ever been more social. I say hello to everyone and people are always visiting me... its fun! I feel like a social butterfly... That used to get me in trouble back in Kindergarden, now its the thing to be. I'm pretty tired though... still trying to get over my sickness... my voice is still barely there... I have Crusade in about 40 minutes, but I think I'll lay down until its time to go. Yay for... everything!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, did you make it to Cru? I don't think I saw you...

11:25 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey glad your blogging again.. How was your summer. Miss you. love, katie g

9:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home