Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Just Stuff

So... I made it safely to Reno. (I got here just after 1pm) I'm staying the first night at some friends house. Tomorrow I move into the dorms... Sometimes I wish I could really post exactly how I feel about things and what I think. But assuming eventually someone will read it and take offence, I will refrain. Just sometimes I wonder about people who assume the worst... or just assume in general. I look forward to meeting my room mates... I really look forward to seeing them grow this year... I look forward to seeing myself grow too... but I look forward to seeing the intense growth that takes place in the life of the youngers girls I will be living with. I will be anywhere from a few months to 4 years older than my 7 other room mates. I'm excited about tomorrow... not nervous, but aprehensive.
A lot is going to change. I had a long time to think on the 7 hour drive this morning. Should be good as far as I am concerned... others may not see it as such.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home