Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Saturday, August 27, 2005

I love Reno.

've said it before, but I'll say it again: I love Reno. I love my friends here in Reno. I love life and I love being alive.

Life's been great in everyway. My room mates and I bonded a lot today, and it was great! We decorated our common room with a kind of Hawaiian theme... in any case, it makes things cozier and as soon as we finished decorating people showed up and it was fun!

It was a really relaxing day, in any case. Jason and Adam visited me this morning. Then Karen (a suite mate) and I went to Starbucks for my unofficial interview... it went well. It was fun hanging out with her and hearing her story... she loves Jesus too and its way fun! Karen and I have a lot in common. So, then we got back from my "interview" and Andrew and Suzanne brought me soup and cough drops because I'm still dying... I was told I sound "like a poor dying sheepy." its kind of funny. Then shortly after is when we decorated and then Matthew dropped by for a short while and then Adam and Jason came by again... then D came by and so did Kevin (who lives down on the first floor). The boys and my room mates and their boyfriends and I all hung out and it was happy! Then, tonight was the block party for all student. It was alright... Matthew and I kicked it for a little while afterward, and it was nice.

Now I'm here... just really happy and content... but coughing a lot. If it weren't for the coughing, I think I'd be so happy about life that I'd burst. Everything is just wonderful... nothing in particular... just everything. Tomorrow is church, of course, and I look forward to my little cute church! As for the moment, I took some NyQuill asbout 20 minutes ago and its now beginning to kick in.... so yep! Today was lovely... life is lovely... This year will be pleasant.

1 Comments:

Blogger TonyB said...

Have a good year, my friend. Keep us posted...

5:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home