Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I <3 the fair

Yesterday was fun! I had church , which was so nice... and then Matthew and I went to the Crusade BBQ.... which also was nice. Cru just kind of kicked it and laid in the grass and sang worship songs.. very happy. Then I went to pick up Jason and Adam and the three of us went to the fair! Yay!! I just love the fair. we rode the farris wheel and the Kamakaze and ate funnel cake and carmel apples... I love the fair. That was yesterday!

Today I went to Latin... should be a rough class, but I want to stick with it.. even though I aready have homework. Then I sat with Crusade at the booth and just let people know we were on campus and to come to our meetings... from there I hung out a while with Drew, we had smoothies... and then Anna and I started to remodel our room, and D tried to help.. but nothing worked, so we just pushed our beds together and left for dinner. Tonight we have a room meeting which I called... I hope it goes well. I think before the meeting, Karen and I are going to go get some Starbucks... we'll see... in any case... Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home