Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Sunday, May 01, 2005

I'll bring a sweater

So.. to keep myself entertained lately, I've been doing odd things. I ought a chair at a grage sale. Its a two person rocking chair and the most adorable thing ever. Everyone is invited over to sit with me in my rocking chair!!! It's perfect for holding hands in. I finished applying for housing for next semester. I like having options. Right now I am signed up for White Pine 306A and of course I still have the possibility, if I wanted to live with Suzanne and even Javier and I talked about renting a house together. That makes me excited. I would lve with Javier in a heart beat. I think he andI would live well together... and then I'd get to see him more than once a month.

I lost my cell phone last night. I thought I threw it away and it was raining so I stood outside digging through the trash in the rain... I got some weird looks and someone even tried to help me, but no phone. I was perplexed. But it ended up in the back seat of Javier's car.... which is just really really strange to me. because I swear it was in my hand.. so I must have dropped in on my way out and it slid back there. (?) In any case, I have my phone... Yay! I was so sad about it... I realized I need to not place so much weight in earthly things like that. (and I need to back up all my phone numbers on my computer!) I hardly ever use my phone, actually.. but since I didn't have it I felt cut off from the world in a strange way... and I had no way to talk to my parents! Sad! But, no worries, it's back.

I'm off to a Barbeque shortly... which should be fun if the weather stays nice. Its started off perfect this morning when I left for church... and it's become a bit overcast and just breezy enough to be chilly... but don't worry, I'll wear a sweater.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't mean to be rude, but do you answer stuff from past stuff you posted? I was just wondering where the kingdom is?
Zack

10:11 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah, and I still think that it would be nice if you posted a blog on that stubject.
Hay, Zack, YOU ARE THE KINGDOM OF GOD! WHEN YOU EXCEPT CHRIST YOU ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM AND BECOME PART OF IT. YOU REPRESENT THE KINGDOM. YOU ARE A AMBASSADOR FOR THE KINGDOM! THE KINGDOM AND THE KING OF THE KINGDOM, (JESUS), IS ALSO INSIDE YOU. YOU ARE ALSO THE BRIDE OF THE KING!! NOW THATS COOL! WHO KNOWS THE KING BETTER THAN HIS BRIDE? WHO HAS A BETTER MORE INTIMATE FELLOWSHIP WITH THE KING THAN HIS WIFE? WHO HAS MORE POWER? WHO IS PROTECTED AND LOOKED AFTER MORE? WHO IS MORE BLESSED? NO ONE! GOD IS GOOD!

12:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thanks whoever you are. It's nice to know some one out there answers my questions. How did you learn so much about the kingdom. And are you a guy or girl?
Zack

9:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home