Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

One thought

I was struck by this thought today... I don't want it to be taken out of context or over analyzed, because that's not what it was meant for. It was a simple thought, no more -- no less. Its not meant to be answered or philosphized. It is exactly what it is and nothing else. It had nothing to do with anything really worthy of mention which is why I will leave it simply as just a thought... Here it is:

"If you knew it was the last time you would ever see me, would you let me leave?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home