Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Monday, March 07, 2005

A new hat.

Today, I bought a hat with some Birthday money that arrived early. I had been wanting a hat and now I have one. It is a white baseball cap with a hole in the back for my pony tail to go through. It says, "Nevada Wolf Pack" in navy blue letters. It is a pleasant hat. I am glad I invested in it. Especially since it was very warm and happy today. So it was nice to be wearing a pleasant new white hat with a hole for a pony tail. It made me feel like it was summer. I enjoy summer... much like I enjoy my new white hat. That's all for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A new hat is a great investment! It helps keep the harmful rays off your beautiful skin while you are still out enjoying the sunshine! Enjoy your birthday and all the trimmings, my blessed, little one!
Love,
Mama

7:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home