Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Sunday, March 20, 2005

I feel it now.

I know how it feels to be slipping,
I feel it now.

I know how it feels to be alone,
I keep pushing people away.
I want to forget the truth,
I want to live like I never knew it.
I want to forget my promises,
I want to live like I don't care.
I want to rebel from what is right,
I want to take the path most taken.
I don't want to catch myself,
I just want to fall.
I don't want to be bored again.
I just can't hear anymore.
I am ready to let go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't let yourself slip away from what is right and what is good. If you do, you will regret it for the rest of your life and keep asking yourself "How could I have been so weak, when all along, YOU were so strong and showering me with YOUR grace"? What if HE comes while you are being selfish?

8:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home