Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Friday, February 11, 2005

A grand adventure!


This is us! Barefoot in the snow and mud and rock in the middle of winter! Anyway, that's me, Andrea, Phillip and Joshua! It's been a few days but that 3 mile treck barefoot has left my feet sore... but no wories! I'll live! Plus, I got to feel the textures of the earth beneath my feet. Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

Blogger D Jack said...

Lovely pic Steph. Kinda funny. I grew up in Oakhurst and even I wouldn't go barefoot in the winter outside for three hours. Maybe one and a half or two, but not three.... Of course, when you're having fun with good people, that'll distract you from the numbness...

2:21 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the best picture I've seen in a while. It put a smile on my face. :) I'm glad you had fun! You're a silly girl.

Love you,
Sarah

3:07 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent feet, to go with an excellent walk, to go with an excellent visit.

9:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home