Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Being drunk!

I am currently drunk on the Holy Spirit. Have you noticed that when being drunk comes up in the Bible, it also comes up with the Holy Spirit... like: "Do not get drunk on wine, which leads to debauchery. Instead be filled with the Spirit." ~ Eph. 5:18. So when Christians get together... or when you're working for the Lord you become Spirit filled.. with such huge joy it overwhelms you and you want to dance and sing and be happy for always and sing and shout.. no doubt you know the feeling.. you just want to praise God for all things everywhere... Also known as: Overdose of the Holy Ghost. And perhaps another reason alcoholic beverages are called 'spirits.' Just kind of a thought I decided I'd share. :) Personally, I love this feeling... especially knowing that in the morning I won't wake up with a headache.. or in a different place then I recall last being. Its on the verge of hyper, you know.. but there's total peace and happiness, only from Jesus... Oh yay yay! I love loving the Lord and praising Jesus. Such good good times... Oh yay! hehehe! Yay!! Yay!!! heheeee!

(like I said, drunk.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home