Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Monday, November 08, 2004

Just for those of you that care - I know that you all do... and since its my Blog and I am allowed to brag occasionally... I just thought that everyone should know that I got an 80% on my Anthropology exam (the highest score was a 90%). I also got an 89% on my Archaeology midterm. And today in my Archaeology class, my professor said, "Who's Stephanie Garver?" and I raised my hand thinking, Oh no.. what have I done! and he read my four page outline for our research paper aloud to the class and then said, "Everyone's should have been just like this one." So, life has been good (test scores aside, life is still terrific!)

Just thought that everyone should know... since its my blog and I'm entitled... (winkwink)

Just jokes, guys!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Stephanie! It is exciting to get good grades and you should brag! I am glad things are going well for you!
-Samantha Thorp-

8:30 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being singled out like that is always a bit unnerving, but it is also an incredible compliment. Congrats!

~JDK

12:33 p.m.  
Blogger Katie g said...

Yay for my friend steph!!! I am most proud. Miss you friend loves, katieg

7:34 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's terrific, Steph! Now would everyone who reads this please pray that an understanding for algebra would jump in Stephanie's head? Thanks.
Mom Garver

2:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home