Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

In the case of Flan and I, it took an "army" to rescue a sheepy. In the case of Jesus, it took was His life to rescue the entire world's sheepys. Perhaps I should explain.

Today I realized that my sheepy was lost and I turned to Flan and said, "Flanny, I can't find my sheepy." and she went looking for it, like any good friend would. She reached behind my bed, but her arm got stuck, "ack! My army is stuck." I started laughing, "Your army!?" and shortly after, up came my sheepy! YAY! (and the whole kingdom... that apparently Flanny owns, since she has an "army"... rejoiced!) And I thought.. wow, and it took an human "army" -- In this case, Andrea's -- to rescue one sheepy. But Jesus did it all by Himself! Except that He had every person in the world to rescue, not just one. So, see! Jesus rescued all the sheepys in the world! Yay Jesus!

Confused? Yea... I don't blame you...

P.S. I fell slid down about 8 stairs today. Feet flew out before me and just slid on down. My elbow will be bruised as will my ankle... but I live. Which just proves that Jesus does rescue His sheepys! Yay!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

Now is this the sheepy that you got from your darling older brother, or from someone else? I am very happy that your sheepy was found. Now I know you will sleep tight tonight.

9:13 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and your "sheepy"'s. There must be 6 or 7 still sitting on your dresser at home...glad Flan didn't hurt her "army". You two are such goofs - it is wonderful that you both laugh over life's little things! Keep the childlike spirit like Jesus wants you to!
Love,
Mama

2:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home