Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Five Chapters on Change

Chapter One:
I walk down a street and fall into a hole. It is my fault and it takes a lot of work and a long time to get out.

Chapter Two:
I walk down the same street and fall into the same hole. It takes me a long time to get out, but this time it wasn't my fault.

Chapter Three:
I walk down the same street and fall into the same hole, its my fault but it doesn't take me so long to get out.

Chapter Four:
I walk down the same street, see the hole ahead of time and walk around it.

Chapter Five:
I walk down a different street.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It occasionally takes a lifetime to learn a single lesson. It pays to look, listen and generally pay attendtion to those who have gone before you!
Love,
Mama

2:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home