Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Lord, I don't know what your plan is for my life yet. But I trust you. I know you provide. Its true what they say about the birds of the field and how you care about them... Who else cares enough to make the geese fly south in the winter? Who gives them food to eat and wings to fly but you, Lord? I don't know what you want for my life... but if you contine to give me wings to get to where I need to be, I'll fly there... and I know the wind will be with me, because You love me. Lord, I want to follow You. I long to be doing your will always. Lead me and direct me. No one can give me advice on my future but You. I know it will be good if I follow You, God. You have given me inumerable options of where to go for school next year and what to do this summer, and I thank you! You are good! Lord, if you want me to move to Fresno, I'll need $28,000 dollars for school at Fresno Pacific. You are the the most amazing provider. I trust you. Lord, if this is your will, I know that I will get the money for school. You are my Father and You are the King.. You have money enough to send me to school for enternity! My heart is only to serve You, Father. Provide a miracle of money for me if it is Your will. I trust You with my life. I know You won't fail me. Show me where You want me to go and I will be there and I will be trusting you to provide! Lord, thank You for caring for the geese.... I like them. Amen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Hey, the post you have is good. I feel the similar with myself for next year and summer too. People can say what they want to say but what matters is what God alone says. I will be praying for you. Ryan

1:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home