Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Monday, September 27, 2004

Today would have been Ryan Fury's 20th birthday. Happy Birthday, Ryan!

Alex and Ryan (Flanny's brothers) came over to visit today... Ryan attempted to put music on my blog... Can you hear it? I can't hear it... but I trust that he did it well. Let me know if you hear it! If you can tell me what song it is... I'll bake you cookies! (but not if your name is Ryan... because that would be cheating!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's no music, my friend. :( I really wanted to guess what song it was a get cookies, too! I'm sure it was a beautiful song, though. Maybe he can fix it sometime for you. Thanks for your prayers... Wes and I are actually going to get coffee in 20 minutes. I'll let you know how it goes. Love you bunches.
-Sarah

5:37 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope - no music! He'll have to try again.

2:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home