Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Monday, September 13, 2004

Today has not been a good day for me. Its started out well enough, had soem time between class to pray.. then some things happened and my day turned sad and confused and upset... then I came back to my room and was just really not feeling very well physically either. I have a headache and I feel like I could throw up. I went to a college girls Bible study held by the church this evening after dinner with Javier and that was really good. I do look forward to that. Gosh, I'm not feeling well in multiple ways right now. I feel like it was just a rather joyless sick day... no good. But God is still teaching me things, its just hard waiting for the answers right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home