Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I was wondering today... and I know you'd agree with me on this: God is all we need. He said that He sustains us. Agreed? Well, then I don't need anything but Him! Right? Right! So will I ever get enough of Him? He does say that He satisfies... but I also know that I could never get enough of Him, even if I spent every waking moment with Him... I would always want more! And what a good thing to want more of, huh? I do look forward to what God is doing... and to what He will do! I am so very excited! When I know, I'll know... it'll be good. And its good to want Him over everything else in life. Its a good place to be... because He will reveal Himself. If you call on His name and your request is in His will, it will come to pass... and how could your being in perfect unison with Him not be in His will? He'll go at any length to have fellowship with us, especially if thats what we're crying for. Isn't that a nice thought? Kind of scary... Especially when you think of Job. God went to every length and pulled out all the stops to get to Jobs heart... That's what God wants after all, Our Hearts.... but its good to trust God, especially to know that He will move you to be right where He wants you. I take comfort in that. God will satisfy. Yay, Jesus, Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home