Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Thursday, September 16, 2004

I have something I must say. An announcemt if you will... ahem ahem... All this time...I have been a silly girl. Why, you ask? [insert "why" here.] Well, let me tell you. For a long while now... I have thought that there was a little town half way between Oakhurst and Fresno, Califorina called Wild Pea. And I would talk with great fondness about Wild Pea... "Oh, what a cute name for a town! I want to live in Wild Pea." Now... no one chose to correct me. But you see.. there is in fact a little town between Oakhurst and Fresno! It is not called Wild Pea, however...It is, in fact, called YLP (Yosemite Lakes Park.) Not Wild Pea at all. Don't be confused. This was just a friendly service announcement. Stay tuned for more helpful hints about the world! That's right... only here on this blog! (vailable for a limited time only)
I would like to thank the following people for making this post possible:

  • David for your words of encouragment! "You can be silly sometimes. It's not a bad thing."
  • The "Holy Thug" for your words that brought me much delight, "The people that read your blog will do very well if they put into action the things that u are writing."
  • My Mom and Dad who paid for me to come to College!
  • Joshua David for just being straight up cool.
  • Flanny for being the best room mate ever in the history of the world! (isn't that precious?)
  • And all my dear little readers who read this and never comment!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Hi, I am very glad to know that there is not a town called Wild Pea in between Fesno and Oakhurst. That fact surely will come in handy in my future years. I will pray be praying for you. You have a very nice and well written blog. Ryan

12:59 p.m.  
Blogger Britt said...

I love you Roo, and i miss you bunches and bunches of oats. I wish you were present in my everyday life just for your words of wisdom and encouragement. I am the most blessed person to have you as my cousin and to know you will always be there for me when you can.

3:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home