Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Monday, August 09, 2004

I know, summer's not quite over yet, but for the first time this summer, I've made time to sit down at the staff computer (and imagine that, it's not busy!) to type out a little somethin'-somethin'. This summer has been amazing, it started out really hard for me, simply because I've was tired from Common Fire. But Accommo has been really good, my team is fun, fo sho! I've learned to be a gangster.... or not.... and God has really taught me some amazing things! In future entries I hope to share some of it with you reader, but until then just pray for me, and pray that God will continue to guide me and teach me more amazing things! Relationships have been good this summer, old friendships were healed and grown and many new friendships formed! So, If nothing else, I have made a wonderful discovery! God's timing and will are perfect and there are some really amazing, strong Christians in Oakhurst. (where have I been all my life?!) Someday, I will live here again. But God's already heard that prayer. :) Peace to you reader and soon you will hear from me more frequently. With deepest love and fondest wishes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

Sis,

I am so glad that you posted. I really have missed checking out your blog and reading your updates. I do pray for this last week of camp and that it may really speak to all of you up there. I will keep praying for you and thanks for your prayers with me. I hope to talk to you soon and hear more about Paul. Does he have a blog? Love you bunches!!!

Your Brother

9:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home