Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

This is my 102 post ever! Cool, huh?

Yesterday evening I was watching the stars come out. And I have decided to pass on a bit of wisdom to you. Briches said, "I like the stars but I would never want to be a star." And I said, "Really?" Thinking, who wouldn't want to be a star, right? And his response was, "I'd rather be the moon, because it reflects the light of the sun."

Wise words Briches.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you,
However, I cannot take the credit for those words, they are a line in a song by the paul coleman trio. It is good to try to live by those words though. Peace. -Brian

2:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home