Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Monday, May 03, 2004

So not only did I get blisters as a souviner from the bike race yesterday (never walk uphill 7 miles in flipflops) but when we started trecking through the forest I also got a spider bite. I thought it was just a misquiot bite, but apparently not. its got two little white marks in it... is swelled and is hot (as in temperature, not as in sexy.. gosh, guys... honestly) Leslie said that its warm because it has a fever... how funny! My elbow has a fever! heheh!
*itch-itch-itch-itch*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home