Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Friday, May 14, 2004

Jesus is really working here. Jesus is really working in my life right now. I know that he's always working and ever present but I just really sense it now. If you gave me 2 hours to just talk about all the things I'm seeing God do you would probably only get a glimpse of everything happening right now. All of it good. Jesus is working in people and working in strange situations. Hen is working in my heart. My prayer for the last few week is that I might see His work. That I might have spiritual eyes and spiritual ears so that I could worship Him with my whole being. I recently recieved a copy of The Practice of the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence. If you've never read it, I recomend that you do. If you've read it before, I recomend that you read it again. Brother Lawrence states, "Neither skill nor knowledge is needed to go to God...All that is necessary is a heart dedicated entirely and solely to Him out of love for Him above all others."

2 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

Dear Sister of Mine,

God is in Great work right now. If it be here, or on the hill, He is in Great work!!!!! I would really look foward to sitting down and hearing all about what is going on in the life of my sweet sweet Sister.


Love,
Your Brother

9:06 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new look... very very very cool. :-)

Joy

(www.xanga.com/ruggedmania)

12:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home