Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Thursday, May 06, 2004

I like when I feel like everything is right in the world. Like suddenly, everythings back in its rightful place. (Unfortunately, for me it doesn't happen often, or stay long) I haven't made any dumb choices, stupid mistakes, or ignored the voice of God. Its feels right. It feels good... I've fixed what was fixable and touched what I could with love. And Praise Jesus, but He was the one who kissed Grace and Forgiveness into the things I couldn't do on my own (which was basically everything.) Yes, I like when things are right in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home