Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Sunday, May 16, 2004

I can't sleep. I'll be honest, I haven't tried. Yes, I am sad. There is a lot on my mind. It's in moments very much like this that I really miss Ryan. In fact, I really miss a lot of people. I even miss some of the people I see every day. Someone loved me enough tonight to sit up with me until 1:20 in the morning and talk to me. It was good, we prayed and cried. Common Fire really pulled together tonight with prayer and worship. There are some times when I know that I will really miss living in community. Granted, we all suck at having patience, cleanliness and loving kindness all the time we really have pulled together in the end. I love you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Britt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:37 p.m.  
Blogger Britt said...

hey, ive been trying to get a hold of you for a little while i left a message on your cell phone. I just want to say im sorry, everything that has been going on in the past 14 hours has changed my state of mind about a lot of things but mostly with something that i need to talk with you about. give me a call as soon as you can, i love you so much steph, and im so sorry about everything

oh and My blog was being stupid and not letting me put comments on so i am using my live journal for good now jic you wanna go read, i advise

9:48 p.m.  
Blogger Britt said...

url is www.livejournal.com/users/swamp_thing sorry i forgot to put it and that the whole reason i did it again, im such a dork

9:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steph Garver I miss you and you can be expecting a phone call from me in the near future!

11:45 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steph Garver I miss you and you can be expecting a phone call from me in the near future!

-Javier

11:45 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home