Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Hello! I am trying out a new template! Unfortunately, I lost all of my links! ACK! If you wouldn't mind sending me the addresses to your Blogs, Live Journals and Xangas as well as to your friends and loved ones' Blogs, Live Journals and Xangas....I will be as quick as possible to put your link back onto my page. Email me or leave comments...Thanks!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kerry said...

I can't believe that you forgot about your own brother!!!!!!!! I am so hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, my url is www.papagerbal.blogspot.com See you soon.

10:24 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! It's clean and pretty - easier to read your entries. You're just cleaning up everything as if you're ready for a big change....;-) Love, Mom

2:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I really like it. Very nice.

~Joshua

2:47 p.m.  
Blogger Cory Piña said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:00 a.m.  
Blogger Cory Piña said...

it's you - very you.

10:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home