Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Friday, May 28, 2004

After the big all-staff BBQ yesterday Common Fire went fluming. The first fluming of the summer! It was nice. We even went in the tippy Kayaks off the flum! shh... don't tell the administration! :) hehe! At first the water was chilly, but move away from the flume a bit and the water got quite nice... The air and water were nearly the same temperature.It was nice.. I swam back and forth across the lake a few times... Oh, I wish today had been warm and not cold and rainy so I could have swam in the lake today!

It was my last day in the office today. Bitter sweet, but good to move on from that phase of life. It was possibly the most hectic and busy day I'd ever had in that office! This weekend is our 50th anniversary and there was much preparation to be done along with last day office duties and normal jobs... plus the ghetto copier hates me. I should it what was up!

A big group of us went to dinner tonight! Sarah Lowe, Jeremy, Craig, Phillip, Flany, Andrew, Amanda, Kari, Jenny, Briches and I! We ate Chinese food... I know, not Mexican, but soon! Soon, dear reader, I will eat Mexican food! It will be soo good! Shoot... you just wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home