Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

My dear Reader, thank you for your prayers, comments and encouragment. I am now back from Las Vegas. I had a lovely time as I wrote in my previous post. Though I wasn't so sure about coming back for a number of reasons returning has proven itself well. Phillip picked me up from the airport and we went to dinner and then hung out at Barnes and Nobel then we headed back up the hill but were too awake to go into the house so we parked and talked for a few hours. We talked about life and had our first real sincere DTR. We made it back to the Ranch House about 1:30 am. Last night a group of us was standing around hanging out and Phillip and I decided to start dating. It will be healthy. So, reader I thank you for your support and love. Know that you are all in my prayers and that I think of you often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home