Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Thursday, April 08, 2004

My dear reader, since few people have been commenting to my posts I figure I am losing readers due to boredom. So I have decided to post the list of things I wish to do and accomplish this weekend! (I'm sure this will win all of my readers back!)

Stephanie's weekend to do list:
- Watch the Cosby's cat, Milo.
- Write a letter to my Mom.
- Clean the Ranch House because its sick.
- Read.
- Go on a walk.
- Finish the film in my camera.
- Do my Laundry.
- Crochet.
- Hang out with Michelle and/or Briches.*
- Sleep.
- Paint.
- Help clean Sherry's house.
- Call Javier.
- Get film from my camera developed.
- Write a letter to Grandpa Jean. Call Grandpa Jean.
- Eat dinner on Sunday at Bink & Christy's house.

Well, if this post doesn't win back my readers not much will... And as the weekend progresses, I will be randomly crossing off the things I've done so you'll know that I haven't died of boredom yet! "Oh Joy! Steph Graver has done her laundry! I wonder what she'll do next?!"

* Michelle and Briches are the only other two people on Common Fire sticking around for the long weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home