Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Sunday, April 04, 2004

It feels like I haven't written in some time... I've been going through so many emotions its hard to know what to write half of the time. I'm still in Las Vegas, and this is the first time I haven't cried because I'm here... although this is also the first time that I wanted to come home so badly. I've hung out with Tammi a little bit... perhaps not as much as I would like, but still it has been great fun. Last night (only my second night in Vegas) Tammi and I brought home two boys we'd just met, Chad and Ronie. I ended up getting in this morning at 5:30 am... hehe. Kerry, Tammi and I also went to see The Prince and Me... the cuttest movie ever made! Any one know any single princely-fellows? And tonight Tammi and I dressed up and went to our Chriatian coffee house where we saw our two boys again and also met two other boys, Andy and Tim... the two we met tonight were scary. Period. We left early from Holy Grounds and split some food at Applebees before going our seperate ways. She leaves early tomorrow morning. As for me, I'll go to church in the morning do a little catching up with some of my youth and then be at the airport around 5:00 pm.. and I should be back in Fresno around 8:00 then back to camp at the latest around 9:30... and this time, Phillip and I won't be getting lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home