Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Thursday, March 04, 2004

Um... I got accpeted to UNR today. They sent me a bumper sticker along with the acceptance letter. Can't you just see me driving around with a UNR bumper stick?! Heck, I would be soo cool! hehe! Well, that's all... my face hurts... so I've been taking lots of tylenol... unfortunately, its still puffy and still sore. But that's life, aint' it? I love when the clouds roll in here! Unlike normal places where clouds dot or cover the sky, the clouds fill the air around us! woopee! I'm going to take a shower tonight. Loves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home