Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Monday, March 08, 2004

Today is amazing!! Yesterday was amazing! Not a cloud in the sky all day... Yesterday, I walked down to 41.. about 8 miles down hill. Perfect day, warm and sunny... amazing! I talked to Javier too! It took about an hour and 45 minutes or so. Then, Common Fire played outside together! In the hammock and climbed trees barefoot and smiling! We all went to church and then had pancakes and omlets for dinner...

Today I have my office window open and Common Fire gathered on our back porch in the sunshine and all ate lunch and drank soda together. sos cute! Now I'm taking a moment break to write to you and tell you I'm listening to Casting Crowns really softly and perfectly happy and content.. not too much work but what I do have is fairly fast and easy as long as I don't skip steps.. and I was at a perfect place to stop a moment. :) Such an amazing day! Its seriosuly is 80 degrees and feels just like summer and the air still has a slight chill to it enough to stay a perfect temperature in jeans and a t-shirt! :) :) :)

Everyone (except me) has the day off tomorrow. :-/ So, I asked for the day off tomorrow.. we'll see... my excuse? Its my birthday and everyone either has the day off or has the option of having the day off... Most everyone has decided to take the day off... with weather like this? How can anyone work!? There are only a hand-full of us still here... Juana, Ben, Briches and Ellie went to Santa Barbara to play on the beach. And Katie and Danielle went to Oakland to visit family and Amanda and Andrew and Michelle are all in Fresno. That leave Janice, Leslie, Julie, Sean, Phillip, Jeremy and me! Its exciting! I'm excited to get off work and go running around in the grass barefooted! :)

I love the summer! YAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home