Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Monday, March 22, 2004

This weekend was amazing. Perfect weather, warm days... gardening all day Saturday with Ellie and then reading two short stories... Saturday was very relaxing. Sunday I painted in Sherwood with Jancie and then the two of us went out to a late lunch and then to the house where I hung out with Amanda until Church. It was a good weekend. To top it all off there was a live goat in church... I love SVPC! Its amazing! Then, I ended Sunday evening with an amazing conversation and prayer with Michelle. Though my weekend was perfect my heart was unsettled and I must beseech all of my dear and faithful readers to continue praying for me. I am struggling. I am receiving little peace in my prayers and little peace from my own heart and silly mind. Please pray for me. And for those who were praying for me about the office... its worked! I'm rather fond of the office now... answering the phones is more of a joy and the strange people only add to my amusement. "My son lost a sock... can you please send us his sock back?" "I'm sorry, we usually throw away socks, but I will have Accommo check for you just in case." "You threw my sons sock away?! Those socks cost me 15 dollars! What am I supposed to do with just one sock!?" Though I wanted to tell her to make a sock puppet, I refrained.. but it did make a great story to pass on. Thank you for your continued prayers. They mean the world to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home