Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Thursday, March 11, 2004

So, I'm not always the smartest person in the world. In fact I'd even go as far as saying that half the time I land in the "stupid" catagory of the world. Steph Garver why do you do stupid things? Why why why? Why do I have zero respect for myself? Why don't I listen to Jesus? All things aside, why do I do things when I know that in the long run they are hurting me? Steph Garver, why do you do stupid things? Why do I have silly feelings? How can I be so fake one minute and so real the next? Why do I do stupid things? Why do I say dumb things and hurt people? Why do I let other stupid people hurt me with thier own dumb comments...? That's all I have to say about that.

As for updates from Steph Garver, after work yesterday, I hung out with Amanda on a short walk through the snow, we talked about how boys can be dumb... and how girls can be stupid when it comes to boys. (It all equals out. Everyone has to be dumb and stupid once in a while to keep things balanced.) After the walk, Amanda and I went up to the barn to jump on Andrew. Andrew and Amanda are a great couple! They had me laughing the whole time! You know when you hang out with a couple there's often that third-wheel feeling or at least some form of awkwardness... those two have zero awkwardness. Never did I feel like a third-wheel. They totally complement eachother... (that's something that deffinately makes a good pair... complementing one another.. What type of a person would complemetn me, I wonder...) Anyway, the three of us hung out from about 6-8 until I went off to be with Jesus.

Question! Why do boys always turn girls into mush?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home