Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Friday, March 19, 2004

Older Chests reveal themselves, starting small but growing in time. We all seem to need the help of somone else to mend that shelf. There's too many books, just read me your favorite line. Papa went to other lands, he found somone who understands that western man just need to cry. He came back the other day, well, some things in life may change and some things stay the same... Like time. Always time on my mind. Pass me by, I'll be fine, just give me time. Older 'gents sit on the bench with their caps in hand, looking grand and watch thier cities change. The Children scream (or so it seems) louder than before... they're out the door and into stores with bigger names. Their Mama's try to wash thier faces, but these kids have lost their graces and Daddy lost at the races too many time. I broke down the other day, well... you know, some things in life they change and some things they stay the same. But time... There's always time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home