Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Saturday, March 06, 2004

Oh man, what a beautiful morning right now! This post will remain short because of it! :) Yesterday could have been like any other, but I took a step forward. I stepped out on a limb and I talked to Luara Cosby...for about 2 hours I talked to Laura Cosby. We talked about my life and things I desired and thing to pray about. We talked about the future, we talked about the past... we talked about Jesus and who I am in him. We talked about the desires of how the desires of our hearts can be Godly, and how I want to grow close to him more than any other thing... and we talked about how we'd both felt God pulling us together. It was a good talk. Its true. Juana made the Ranch House folk dinner last night and the Cosbys came over, and even the Capps joined us and we played a few rounds of Apples to Apples! (what a sily game!) Then Phillip and I -- well, really it was just Phillip and I carried things and watched -- built a rocket. Oh, I can't forget that Tammi and Kari called me at work yesterday.. I love them a lot! Then after Phillip was tucked in bed, Ellie and I talked just a little bit. I like her, we live on the same page of life. Well, I'm supposed top hang out woth Phillip today, but I think Eric's coming today... at least thats what his comments lead me to believe... what would I do today if I could do anything? I would walk up and down Sky Ranch Road. That's what I would do... Maybe soemone will go with me! I deffinately will do it at some time, even if not today.
What would you do today if you could do anything at all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home