Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Tuesday, March 02, 2004

My feelings were hurt last night by some of the people I live with. I was happy and talking and laughing one moment and the next I was completely taken aback by mean-ness, so I got up said, "Well, that's my cue to go to bed" and walked out hearing their, "Stephanie, come back here..."'s in my ear. I headed straight to my room, where I promptly told Janice I had big feelings and sometimes I wish I didn't. Because in truth what was said was not terribly mean it was just a combination of people saying things and how the conversation went between people who said them... as they were all directly or indirectly pointed at me. It wasn't one of the conversations where someone says something and words sting it was something that really hit me in my core. I don't know... I know I did overreact but it was enough to make me close enough to tears that Jancie had to sleep with me to keep me from crying. Maybe it was just a combination of events from yesterday... In any case, that's my up date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home