Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I was in such an amazing mood yesterday. What happened? The sky was blue, after work I ran around outside for an hour playing by myself in the grass... But literally, today the sky is cloudy the weather turned cold and the breeze started blowing. We have a chance of snow on Friday. Do I even want to go to San Francisco this weekend? In some ways I think it would be really good for me, in other ways I just want to stay here and feel sorry for my pittiful self.. but two weekends gone in a row? and less than 2 months left here... I don't know if I want to leave. I'm content where I am. Jeremy was my sunny sky in the midst of clouds today. He made me a sign that I can paint later for my garden. Maybe that would make me feel better. Would it really? I know my only true happiness can come from the Lord, but I'm feeling so helpless... I call and I get no response and I keep stumbling around in the mess I've made. Is my desire to be loved really that sinful as I feel it is? I suppose its how one goes about seeking love. I feel hopeless. I make promises to myself and at the whim of my flesh-desires I cast them aside knowing I am causing myself pain in the long run. Knowing I am causing others pain... but for a moment of feeling wanted and loved Is it worth it? What can I do when my world is closing in and I can't find a way out? My heart is broken. My insides feel empty. I feel so alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home