Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Monday, March 29, 2004

I had a wonderfully relaxing weekend in San Francisco with Michelle and Danielle. I'm so very glad I went and it was good to clear my head and turn my thoughts away from "pressing" things here... Anyway, Michelle and Danielle are amazing girls women and I am lucky to know them and live with them here. The car rides were fun! On the way we had not only the three of us but also Katie and Scott (also called Scottish.) It was a tight fit in the back seat but playing 20 questions got everyone relaxed right away and I was sad to see the car ride end. We got to Danielle's hosue and pretty much went to bed as it was about 10:30 and we'd all gotten up early. The next morning, we slept in and then headed to the Bay. We did a lot or walking and even rode a cable car from China Town to Fisherman's Warf. We mostly hung out at the warf and I even saw two boys from my Highschool and stopped to talk with them.. that was fun. From there we went back to China town where Michelle and I bought Dimsum.. yum!!! and then we headed back to Walnutcreek and watched movies until midnight-thirty and then went to bed. Sunday morning, we went shopping... and we discussed how I should have bought this cute big brimmed hat with a black bow in one of the Bay shops.... we could not find its equal in any of the shops in Walnut creek. A cute little town but rather high prices. We went to Target, ate ice cream and looked at overly priced clothes and then headed out of town a short while later. We stopped for Thai food in Merced(?) and it was amazingly good food! Then we went on to church...
My story actually takes a delightful turn from here but I need to be getting back to work... so I'll post again tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home