Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Sunday, February 22, 2004

We had Summer Staff selections yesterday! I was really worried -- I'll admit it -- that I was going to be stuck in office all summer. But I'm on Accommo again! YAY! And it gets better. I'm on Accommo with Tammi! And I'm on Accommo with Briches! And I'm on Accommo with Sarah Lowe! And I'm on Accommo with Lamar! And I'm on Accommo with Craig! YAY! (I'm on Accommo with other people too... but I don't know them... but I will... so YAY about them!!) Personally, I've heard who's on all the other teams.. and I have to tell you, I think Accommo is going to rock like no other! Yea Accommo... YEA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home