Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Enneagram Institute
Similar Minds Test


So, on Common Fire, we've been taking this test and then seeing just how compatiable we are with eachother... Hook it up! But really, its cool seeing how our personalities come into play as far as bothersome or strange traits.. I suggest you take the test... you'll be pleasantly amused! I am a 3.... and I am prone to starvation diets and cocaine. hehe! I would should hook up with a 7 so that we'll be a "magical couple" and have a ton of energy! So Take the test, find out what your number is and then go to the web site below and learn more! :)

Enneagramwww.enneagraminstitute.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home