Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Many of my old friends, from highschool have been writting to me. They are all now dating people. "Offical and Everything!" they exclaim. Part of me shakes my head and says, "I told you you'd be engaged before your first year of college was over." Then another part says, "For the most part, I'm pleasant enough... why don't I have a boy friend... or even a crush on someone?" More than all else, I just want a friend. One single and present person that I can invest every thought and moment and emotion into. And someone who will invest the same back to me. Someone who needs me as much as I need them.

Anyone feel like investing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home