Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Friday, February 06, 2004

I'll admit, there are time I hate the community and feel completely alone. There are times when all I want to do is leave... but then in that moment of utter lonliness, someone reaches out their hand to me... or in today's case, Juana reaches out with a bag of chips, Amanda with a candy bar and Briches with a bar of choloate from Holand.... Its the love that people show you that make all the difference. When those three appeared in front of my desk with smiles and food it made my day. Not because they bought me things... but because they love me. The same with my last post.. I got the 10 most amazing comments I've ever had from any post. Loving and encouraging comments. Then a letter from Javier in the mail saying that everyone should have a friend like me and the world would be a brighter place. In all the excitment of the day... Dave Davis cutting his fingers with a Band Saw down to the bone and getting 16 stitches, my weird strange sickness... I could do with a little less drama in my life for sure. But the love and encouragemnet people are showing is seriously, out of this world.... But that's the love of Christ, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home