Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Friday, February 13, 2004

I got an email today from an old highschool teacher. She asked me how I was doing and knowing me, she also asked how many hearts I've broken. I do not want to be known as a girl who breaks hearts. I want to be known as a girl who shows people who their real crush is... their crush on Jesus.. On life! Isn't that what we should all strive for? I'm not good at that... but I desire to be, and I'll work on it.

Last night I hung out with Leslie Mitchell. I gave her a hand, foot and back massage and we talked and played and laughed... She has a desire for life and a true heart for Jesus! We discussed our disspointments.. or joys.. talked about the death of friends and family... Talked about so many things... all of them just make me love her and desire to cling to her... Everyone should have a Leslie Mitchell in their lives. For those of you on Common Fire reading this.. if you haven't gotten to know Leslie Mitchell... you are missing out on something huge. If nothing else, you will see in her pure blue eyes and caring joy that comes only from Jesus Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home