Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Hello firends! Sorry its taken me so long to write. I have been busy and getting over being sick. Let me just update you on the life of Steph Garver. :)

Friday night, Joshua David and I sang worship for the jr high Snow-Go. I enjoy Joshua David... We're good friends! Yay Joshua David! (hehe). On Saturday I woke up early early... at 6:15 am... I was so excited I could hardly sleep.. so I woke up. at 8:00, Phillip and I left for his first Bike Race. It was about 18 miles out of Coarsegold.. beauitful! The sky was a bright blue and the grass was tall and thick and green... it was the perfect picnic spot! But I ran up and down the rolling hills with a girl I met who was cheering on her boyfriend. "Yay Phillip! Yay!" I would say when he rode by! It lasted only about an hour.. and was 16 some odd miles long. Then when the race was all done, and the awards ceremony began we found that Phillip had won first in his class! Yay Phillip! I was so proud of him and super excited that I was able to go to the race. When's the next one, Phillip? I offered to buy him lunch and so on Sunday, we went into Oakhurst and spent all afternoon looking in shop windows and had a late lunch at Country Waffle House. Yum! Then we went and watched the movie Miracle... then off to church. Fun fun fun.

Monday started work again. Sigh! I've started to realize that everyone, even phone callers take all their frustration out on the receptionist. Sorry guys, I can't solve all the worlds problems. I'm still trying to solve my own. I'm told there's a lot of tention happening right now on Common Fire. I guess I can see some of it, but not everything... which is good. Oh, on Monday, Leslie Mitchell and I skipped Bible study and went to breakfast and have some fellowship time at the Mountain House Grill. Good times with Leslie Mitchell! Then on Monday night, we all went into Fresno and had Thai Food to celebrate Julie's belated birthday. Yesterday, Tuesday, after work, I went over to watch Kelsea Davis.. we watched Pirates of the Carribbean...I like Kelsea Davis. Oh, this was sweet! Dave Davis brought us both KFC and told me I was like a daughter he never had and he wanted me to know I was special and loved.... aww Dave Davis... :) Then, Katie and I had a pajama party in the kiddy pool in the yellow room with bottle of apple cider! Yay!! Oh Common Fire! What fun! hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home