Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Sorry its been a while since last I've posted.. and sorry for the lack of comments on this page, I have not yet figured out how to readd the comments back onto my page... but, I'd love to know what you're thinking -- if you're thinking anything -- so, feel free to email me at: liliymaid@hotmail.com... or, if you so desire, you could even give me a call! Yea Ranch House! Or... if you love me a whole bunch and calling and emailing just don't do you justice, I'd love to get a real live letter from you! 45800 Calvin Crest Road! You know, Valentine's Day is coming up, and from the looks of things around me, I'll be free... so you know, if you're into sending out a Valentine or two, I'd be DELIGHTED to recieve one (or more, if you truely love me) from YOU!

Ah Valentine's Day... Would you find it at all odd if I were to tell you that I already had all of my Valentine's cards bought (or made, depending) written out, addressed, sealed, stamped and ready to be sent out! Oh Valentine's Day! Possibly, the most exciting day of the year for a silly little hopeless romantic, like myself... of course, at the same time, also one of the sadder time of the year. SIGH! Its one of thsoe days where your hopes gather high, and you can laugh with everyone about how stupid Valentines day really is.. how much you hate all the little shiney red heart balloons, whisper that you never liked roses anyway, and basically every girl in the world that you talk to believes that boys suck... But secretly, deep inside.... you're just crossing those mental fingers and hoping that you might actually get one of those stupid balloons or worse a rose on your doorstep... and really, boy-kind doesn't really suck all that much... Ah Valentine's Day...

Hmm... Time for an update! My Mom and Javier came to visit me this weekend and we spent the whole time in Big O Town. I dyed my hair a dark auburn! Javier picked out the color and my Mom put it on my head. Its fun... I wish I was a real red-head! Red is a fun fun color! And for those of you who are wondering, this is a much darker and deeper red than the first time I dyed it. In any case, I had a wonderful time with my Family while they were here. Oh, big news in the life of Steph Garver! Ready? I'm working in the office. Thats right, no more Accommo for me. 8-5 every day in the office! I'm just being trained for the next month.. and praise Jesus for that because its a TON of information given in a very short ammount of time. I'm starting to get it... but the phones scare me like no other... I mean, the phones scared me before... regular phones scare me before.. but now imagine 4 lines and the phone ringing off the hook and all sorts of craziness! Then one has to remember the "gic" people and push the rigth button before you pick up the phone or dial a number or basically do anything... oh, reader, I already hung up on a woman today! I'm a bad receptionist! So, instead of phones today, I filed folders for summer all morning and afternoon in the back office... I like the office... I'm not so much a fan of the phones.

Joshua David Kerr called me last night to make sure I was doing all right. Joshua David loves me! Then I had roommate time with Jancie and Ellie... I like them! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home