Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Thursday, January 08, 2004

Last night seemed like a long night... I tried to sleep and would continue to get woken up... until I just decided to stay awake... at which point Phillip tickled me for about 45 minutes. But don't you worry.. I'll get him back when he least expects it.. heh heh heh!

I realized at lunch today that today was the day of my jury summon in Las Vegas. That poses quite the issue seeing that I am not in Las Vegas.. nor am I even in Nevada... but very much in Califorina. So, I spent an hour on the phone trying to find a number and then trying to convince the opperator at the court house that I was not living in Nevada and could not answer my jury summon. Sad too... because I really did want to serve, if possible. I mean, you sit through years of government and history classes.. and for what? This one chance to see the government in action. But, the good news is, I am not going to be arrested! yay!

We have quite the plumbing issue in the Ranch House. The upstairs bathroom toilet has a massive clog, and when we tried plunging it, unmentionable things started coming out of the bathtub drain...then one of our girls is sick upstairs and well... she threw up in our poopy bathtub... poor thing... so, baiscally, we have one bathroom for 9 girls and the 5 boys, whenever they come to visit...

Isn't community fun!? hehe!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home