Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Isn't is a glorious feeling knowing that you've done precisely what Jesus wanted you to do? Its funny how very nervous I was about this year fast I'm doing, but now that I look back, how very perfect God's timing is! Its true! I had a final DTR last night. No worries friends, its all sorted out.. just like the last 5 DTRs, only this time, we're going to stick to our decisions... for several different reasons. Accountablity, my fast, and vunerablity. In any case, today was a little bi brighter. Not to mention, its was gorgeous outside today! The sunrise was beautiful. Yes, yes...I was up at sunrise! I know, pigs fly! hehe! But it was warm, and there was work to do and much of it was outside, which was even better! I spent a good portion of the day shoveling snow... um.. ice, rather. Yes, shoveling ice. Good times... what makes shoveling the most fun is shoveling with someone, or two someones! So, I was off at 3, and because I had a bit of a late night last night, I wrote some letters, finished the Prince and the Pauper (I'm eager to start Pride and Predjudice) and then finally gave into my warm sunny room and soft bed to an hour long nap before dinner. Isn't life fun? What shall I do with it tomorrow?! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home