Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Friday, January 02, 2004

Hello Readers!

I don't feel like writting too much just now, but I do encourage you if you haven't read my last entry that its one you really don't want to miss! However, if you have I'd be delighted to tell you my most recent happenings. We have approximately 3 and a half feet of snow on the ground at this moment and its still coming down. Its nice having today and tomorrow off so I don't have to shovel any of that 3 and a half feet. Last night, probably due to snow, we had a power outage... from about 6:30 last night to about 10 this morning. It got really cold and I just want everyone to know that electric blankets do not work during a power outage. It was fun though because if you didn't want to sleep you were forced to sit and talk. We played some games, had a talent show (I sang 3 little songs) hada a couple of huge wrestling matches and talked. It was great! But it was sad that the minute the power came back on everyone went away...
"oh good.. now we don't have to talk to eachother anymore."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home