Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Happy Tuesday!

The last two days I have shoveled so much snow. On Sunday, I shoveled snow for 7 hours. Yesterday, I dug out a truck, by myself, then did garbage... I got to jump in the trash dumpsters, where God revealed many things to me about life (honestly!) and about who I am. (Why do I have this feeling that you're doubting me?) Anyway, I jumped, I dug and I did some cleaning. That was my day yesterday.. And then in the evening, Kari Maddox came to visit me, (HI KARI MADDOX!) I had another DTR (which should have settled things, but oh, things just keep coming up.. my life is very awkward.) And today, I am here... and I am ready to shovel more snow in an hour... only that I don't want to change out of my pajamas. But I'll stay much warmer and dryer if I don't. Hmm... yesterday, while shoveling out a snowed in truck, I slipped, Tried to hold myself up with the top of a fence, but I just ended up hitting the fence instead... in which all the snow fell on top of me that had been piled on the fence... and do you know where that snow fell? All that snow on top of the fence fell into my pants.... I laughed at myself of course... but sometimes I wonder about life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home