Either Side of the River

"On either side of the river lie, long rows of barley and of rye, that clothe the world and meet the sky, and through the field the road run by to many towered Camelot...." - Lord Alfred Tennyson's, The Lady of Shalott.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

Sunday, January 04, 2004

Happy Sunday!

Well, yesterday was fun... just everyone hanging out together. I really like days where we're all off together. I played a little in the snow.. its hard when its 3 and a half feet of powder though, so playing didn't last long. I got to hang out with some different people durring the day though, so that was cool. And I talked a little bit with Phillip last nigth before he fell asleep while I was talking... boys. This monring we found out the pipes to the Ranch House had frozen and we were without water for most of the day... just to our house though. I shoveled snow for 7 hours today.. those same ghetto 3 and a half feet of it... Its good to be off work.. but I know that I'll be feeling it tomorrow, because I'm feeling ti now. I'd go to bed right now, only that I promised Phillip I'd talk with him again and he said he wouldn't fall asleep his time.... he may not.. but I might. We have a chance of snow on Thursday... and this is one of the heaviest and earliest snows in the last 10 years. Anyway... I like life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home